Sunday, June 10, 2007

Yes!



This one above is Hard + Hidden SSAY (Sekai wa Sore wo Ai to Yobunda ze). Actual score: 10636410. Did it last night.

If that Cheerleaders+Hidden SSAY took me 3 hours, this one took me at least 12 hours (on seperate days, not one sitting). Quite simply, on Cheerleader difficulty, the cue to hit them is when the markers start to disappear. On Hard, it is 1 second AFTER it disappears (I'm practically tapping on an invisible marker- aka NOTHING). I thank the white line which served as guidance(and I don't think have served me any purpose before :D). This is definitely harder than the Cheerleader one (in Hidden) even though it has less markers.

Of course, the pink Touch Pen Attachment I bought(click here to go to Host Play for review) was a major help. ALL HAIL! :D :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All hail the supreme Ouendan god! :respect:

But I been tapping on invisible markers ever since my touch screen goes "senget" (largest gap is 8mm to the right, right smack in the middle) T_T

Cyan Starr @ Phoenix_Cypher_K1 said...

Hope you get your new DSL soon man. Getting used to tapping to left or right of the actual thing =/= good.