Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Power cut.

Before I start ranting, I would like to say I restarted this blog, no...wait... make that gave it a fresh start. From V14, I resetted it. There's a need for change and I think that's what this blog needs. I've been lazy for the past five months to update, but I think I should continue on.

But anyway....

Don't you just hate TNB? Right as I was about to post a blog entry the power shuts on me. Great. Just great.

It's really late at my timezone now (3.30am!), but I don't feel like sleeping. An hour before this I was playing the Pokemon Contests on my Pokemon Pearl. And here I state: Master Rank Contests = FAIL. I must have wasted the whole hour on contests which I didn't even come close to winning. Talk about disappointment.

Ouendan 2 is coming. I'll provide an update on the game once I receive it in the mail. I've been waiting for it for about a month or so now.

Life is being nasty. Screwed up my Knowledge Management assignment. For a bloody report, I left out the signature and name column. I'm bound to lose marks on presentation, that much is certain. But what worries me more is the content. I'm not sure whether was it spot on or was it a total disaster. I certainly hope not!

(This is probably what I deserved for being Konata Izumi V2. Gulp...)

The Hare Hare Yukai dance practice earlier was a failure. First, only four turned up . Second, the leader was in a bad mood. And finally, there was no coordination. (Though I do fault myself for forgetting the moves to the dance). Meeting adjourned just half an hour later..but the leader raised a possibility of cancelling the thing altogether. I'm not so sure about cancellation after what we've been through, that's for sure. In the end it is her decision, and without a leader, there is no dance.

Anyways, time to call it a day. Signing out.

No comments: