Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Sunway Pyramid Arcade pics (20/7/2007)

Since I've taken them, might as well post them here. No flash. Yes, some of the pics would look way better. But I was being paranoid of looking like a suspicious character. (or worse, getting on the bad side of the arcade operator!)

Behold! It's Mario Kart Arcade GP! :p

And there are four of em :D

OMG. It's Initial D 4 XD. SABRE is the dude who gave some tips to help me beat LotS for the first time :D

My good friend Zackler taking on Kozo Hoshino. Doryaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!

In-game....

This is Initial D 3 Japanese Ver. heaven. English version? Tadak. :p
(Oh btw, mistake on my part, there was only 10 machines....)

Save the world...deluxe style XD

3 comments:

mr-penman said...

BEWARE OF THE ORDER OF THE PHOENIX!!!

HE WILL CORRUPT UR MIND TO JOIN THE POWER OF THE DARK ARCADE!!!

- - - - - -

I oso want to play!!!

wooOOOTTT!!!

-_-"

Pr1me_Minister said...

Ask someone to pose with the arcades loh.

And Dark Arcade FTW! I have a coin minting factory...... >_>

tokyo_nights said...

lets go arcade after the adidas run :P