Thursday, November 29, 2007

My ID4 cars

Feel like introducing my cars :D In order of acquiring them:
My FD. First car ever :D All my noob games in this :p

My RX-8. One of the better cars that I liked. :D (I have since changed the GT wing to the same one with the RX-8 below :P)

My first S2000. I rarely used this one....because of....

THIS awesome lil' baby that turns fast and accels fast! Makes my other three cars before this feel..uhh...crap. :(. One of my main cars.

Now this one I bought for Iro. Turns fast, is small. Too bad the accel sucks :(

This one was on request from a special someone. I actually like this better than my Black S2000. One of my more used cars besides the 86.
There seems to be a mysterious aura behind this RX-8 (this also is meant for the special someone). I seem to be doing better in this RX-8 than my own. -_- . I'm using this as my primary car at this time.

Oh by the way, I hardly ever use the first three on this post. My team mates use it more often than I do. -__-;;;; ah well, since I have one of only two FDs in the team....I guess it can't be helped. :P

Will I add more cars? Maybe if my interest in this game doesn't die. Somehow Wangan 3 seems more fun than this....

2 comments:

mr-penman said...

WAH!!! u so rich!

^0^

abdel said...

wat is this game's name?
example:www...........