Thursday, December 27, 2007

Freedom?

After the hell that is Uni is over (well, at least until the results are out), let me recap on what has happened.

- Uni exams have been hell.
Let's just say if I pass, it's a freakin miracle. I screwed up. Bad....

- Been doing a fair amount of ID.

I have a few targets in mind. Some not even hit yet.

- Picked up another FD
And since I was paid to tune it, woot. :D

- Bought an RX-8 for Wangan Midnight Maxi Tune 3.
So far so good, still haven't lost in story mode. :p

- Finished tuning my Evo IX after about 2-3 months from buying the card.
Finally got around to tuning it XD

- Had some annoyances with some people.
Ever want people to shut up while you are playing but they can't? I wish they would. Yet there are a fair few idiots who don't know how to zip their mouth. If you're reading this and you KNOW it's you, do me a favor and shut up next time. I do not need to hear your comments especially since 95% of what you say is utter trash.

- Met up with Dom (shadow_zero) after so long.
Sorry mate that we couldn't have a better outing, hopefully next time we could do something better.

- Finally met Jake @ Haseo.

Yes you freakin' ant. No more dino jokes. Coz we know YOU're the real dino :D

- 9999999 All 300s SSAY Ouendan 2 Hard & Insane modes done again. XD
The scores were worse spinner wise so no new High score.

- Finally scored the final trainer card in Pokemon Pearl.
I lucked out in the Beauty Contest Master Rank with my Ranger Manaphy (thank you Drifblim for using such useless moves over and over :D). And with a friend of mine cooperating with the CTF bit of the trainer card, I've done it.

- Had a wonderful time at the @D4 Christmas BBQ on the night of Christmas. Unfortunately I forgot to get pics -_- but the outing was a major success. :D

With just barely less than a week till 2008 I hope the remaining days will be a good one. And I'm sure it will. :)

No comments: