Sunday, June 3, 2007

The day in review.

I guess I shouldn't procastinate on updating, plus if I don't update it now, I'll probably never get around to updating it at all since exam is knocking on my door.

The day began...from yesterday. Since I spent the night bashing to Ouendan. (Lesson: Never play Ouendan when your eyes want to close shop. You'll end up smacking the beat to the left or the right of the actual marker).

Anyways, I got to LRT Taman Jaya at 7.20am, 25 minutes before Penman's supposed arrival at 7.45. SMS'd him too. 10 minutes before the supposed arrival I got a nice reply >_>

So I glanced and looked around to check on where on earth he is, and then I found out that he is in Taman Bahagia. WTF.

Taman Bahagia =/= Taman Jaya. ZOMG.

Next time, I'm gonna double-triple-quad confirm, even to the extent of checking on the surrounding areas. Anyway, met Andy up at the station (also another victim >_>) and took the train to Taman Bahagia, where Mr. Penman was happily waiting. Then we went to pick up his girlfriend and went to Hong Kei Dim Sum for Breakfast. Halfway through Reveur and his girlfriend joined us and we had a good breakfast. :)

Then we drove to the Litt-Tak Bandai Clearance Sale. (whatever you call it, it feels like a clearance sale to me!). There Mr. Penman lead us to the finest Final Fantasy adventure ever where followed a sign that says "Welcome: Gundam Land", promptly gotten lost, fought no monsters (someone must have equipped "No Encounters" armor), but only served to do 99999 to the self-owned meter. Which wasn't too bad actually. A good morning walk after breakfast was good.

So then when we FINALLY reached the warehouse, I guess it was a relief we didn't get lost. Personally speaking the warehouse sale feels great for everyone but me. I did like the Tomy Train Set though. But they are expensive !_!. As for Gundam, I came close to picking one up but I guess I resisted, somehow. Anyway for a more complete coverage of the event head over to Mr. Penman's blog. :)

I didn't figure that Penman would be from my church. LOL! I had no clue till I saw the empty envelope stuck to his err..."Sun Shade", or whatever he called it. LOL. I didn't quite figure also that he'd be more involved in the church than me, with the Calvary Life Ministries site designed by him. Nice job.

Anyways, the outing ended after the sale, and I headed back. That's about it.

Now to catch up on some studying. Out.

1 comment:

mr-penman said...

LOL~ it was a nice outing!

let's do this more...


-O-

-_- zzzzzzzz