Wednesday, June 13, 2007

What's on your desk?

Tagged by SWATwolf

What's within arm's reach on your desk, without leaning forward too much?
For me it's
  • My Pink Nintendo DS Lite (w/Tsukasa Hiiragi Custom Cover + Suzumiya Haruhi No Yuutsu gashapons attached to the strap)
  • My White Nintendo DS Lite (with nothing else, not even a game cart in it)
  • My DS Lite Pouch with all my games + R4
  • You're Under Arrest Theme Song Full Collection CD Case
  • My PC + Logitech Speakers + WiFi USB Connector
  • My (lousy) Nokia handphone
  • My Initial D Arcade Stage 3 Lv31 RX-8 :D (Invalid though)
  • An inkless Epson Stylus C40UX printer
  • Initial D Super Eurobeat D Selection 3 CD
  • Goddess Family Club CDs
  • Unreal Tournament 2004 Manual (the CDs are somewhere else unreachable :p)
  • MP3 player
  • A pair of pens
  • Suo Mikoto School Rumble Ni Gakki Gashapon
  • My Dell Inspiron 1501 Laptop
  • A (used) Play-Asia coupon
  • House Phone (Cord)
  • Aztech Modem
I take this opportunity to tag Reveur, Rumizu, Dyna-Storm, PM, Penman and everyone else who's reading this. :) Don't forget to link to the one who tagged you :)

No comments: