Wednesday, June 27, 2007

In which I review some food at last.


Location: Berjaya Times Square 10th Floor Food Court (there's a name for it, but blah I don't remember it)
What is this?: Penne Arrabiata <--- (this spelling is wrong I think, someone correct it pls) How much $$$: RM7.90 (not inclusive of tax)

Since i was at the outing, I figured that I'd have dinner there as well. So I ordered this from the Italian store over at the Food Court (it's very near to the IMAX entrance, can't miss it). RM7.90 is rather steep for a food court pricing, but that's a good price for good food like that (FYI, RM7.90 is nothing compared to the other stuff they have on the menu which cost double-ish more)

How does it takes like? You obviously do not (and cannot) compare it to true Italian joints, but nevertheless it manages to replicate the taste a little. The spicy tomato sauce really tastes good and gives it the Italian taste right there. I don't have any complaints about this pasta, it's just that good! (Again, price is a non-issue here).

I would certainly recommend this to anyone who needs a good place to have lunch, especially if you are right in the middle of Bukit Bintang. :)

No comments: