Sunday, June 3, 2007

The mini RanTank.

Don't you just hate it when something screwy happens with your PC?

Earlier I logged off because of rain, and when I came back on, I was greeted with a CMOS Checksum Error. Great. Windows won't start. So I tinkered with the BIOS and found my CPU overclocked settings reset to Disabled. Turning it back on makes it work fine. (and for some reason my SATARaid controller got uninstalled, luckily the drivers are still onboard the PC) God knows what triggered it (I suspect dying CMOS battery; the XP clock stopped...but I swore I saw the BIOS clock was correct when I went into BIOS), but at least it's working fine for now. I backed up all the important stuff of course in case.

As for the exam itself, I think I should be fine but I'm not so confident. Something is bugging me. I can't figure out what is it from the top of my head. I guess I'm gonna have to go study more for a bit.

2 comments:

mr-penman said...

dun worry too much... have faith!

ALL THE BEST!

Cyan Starr @ Phoenix_Cypher_K1 said...

Thanks dude.

Well, the exam didn't go to well..as a matter of fact it went so bad.

Oh well.