Friday, July 4, 2008

Alarm clock woes.

I think I seriously need a new alarm clock.

Basically my old (actually lost/stolen/whatever) phone Nokia 6300, i used that as my alarm. If i missed the alarm, the phone would just ring again after like..10 minutes..so I usually woke up slightly later.

But this 5610 Xpress Music -_-

I set my alarm clock to 10am for the past 4 days. For the record I've gone to sleep at 3-4am. Here's the times I woke up:

Day 1 - 12.30
Day 2 - 1.10
Day 3 - 2.40 <--- YES, FOUR HOURS AFTER THE ALARM WTF GG
Day 4 - 12.40

-_- Turns out that this thing STOPS ringing after the first time.....and it's not as loud as the one before. -_- damn it now I have to buy an alarm clock that works, and I'll need it too -_- can't imagine what would happen if I was employed and the above happened >_>

1 comment:

Pr1me_Minister said...

You can use your DS as an alarm clock...... XD