Sunday, July 13, 2008

Purple Fantasy.

What?! Another blog layout so fast?!

Yes. Unfortunately while the last one was very good (I wanted to keep it too - it's Clannad damn it), the problem was the background file..if the layout fails to load properly (It's happened a bit too often to my liking...)...then you ain't seeing anything without highlighting... :( So I'll change to this...at least if photobucket failed or something you can still see the post. I did keep a backup of the last layout though, in case I need it.

For now though, this will do. This layout looks pretty neat....thanks to LLP for showing this to me that day =D

As for changes to the blog, both Imeem and PA ads are removed. - Imeem because nobody uses it and it loads slowly...and PA..well..no use for now. I still have the codes though, so I might re-add it in future.

Oh and the blue Blogger bar is back. :D

No comments: