Sunday, July 6, 2008

Reflections of the past.

[Disclaimer: This blog post is 100% on my reflections on my past, and thus will detract from the happy tone I'm used to blogging. However, I would prefer to dwell on my past rather than keep it inside]

As I settle down in front of my laptop, with my cup of tea in hand, I begin to ponder and reflect on my past, and things that should (or should not) have happened. To me, I feel this was an important section of my life..and one that I have really regret over the years.

This was leaving the Comic Fiesta community back in 2004 - end year, barely even a year after i joined the community. We had fun times during the outings, I can still remember them even to this day.

To be honest...it does pain me to leave the community. Yes, there were controversies in the manner which I did leave (I won't elaborate here but those who were closer to me then would know...)...but somehow, I feel very regretful...heck, I actually felt I was very stupid in all this. I just "disappeared" off the radar of all my Comic Fiesta friends just like that. I don't know what they feel towards me now (nothing? hate? anger?) but I know that I really should not have done so. To be honest, this is currently the single most regretful thing I've done...ever.... and if there's a way for me to get back in touch...i will.

I don't know if any CFers I know (or used to know) will read this, but if you do...I really would like to apologize for my mistake...even if you guys won't accept my apology.

I'm closing off for the night...I feel terrible.

EDIT: Somehow I can't sleep anymore.

No comments: