Sunday, July 6, 2008

Getting back to business...

Okay this was what happened yesterday. Bullet points with some elaboration :

- Lunch with a special someone.
No comment :)

- Went out with my @D4 teammates (IN, Alpha, Sato) to Sunway Pyramid.
As usual, like every week. Nothing to elaborate upon :3 but this is the first time IN paid for parking (for an hour at least).

- Met up with Kenji (my fellow RV teammate and also leader) as well as -KS- since they were there too.
Before the day itself, Kenji asked me to join them but I had the lunch going on, but anyways it was fun meeting up with these guys.

- Got ★1588 R32 card like everyone else :3
Not exactly "everyone else" but I guess having connections helps. :3

- ID4 Iro DH Wet 2'45"4 RX-8...just for fun.
Just 2 games. Not pushing it. I'm supposed to be done with this game remember?

- Tuned the -R.V- R32 from Level 40 to Level 42 dressup.
Seeing Kenji was away with -KS- for dinner, I went and helped Kenji tune to the first neon. Ghost Battle Mode is boring.

- Metro Highway Tokyo with my own Lili★ R32, testing 760HP/D, with one big hit, ends at 12'12"014.
760HP/D surprisingly feels nice...but needs a lot of work in C1. I'm losing a fair bit of time there..but for a first try I guess it's pretty nice. And if it wasn't for the one hit at the S turn before the Yoko Down/C1 Out split I would have gotten 11.5..ironically the same time on the card. :)

- Dinner at Cilli Padi (met Jimmy and his girlfriend Tracy here) near Happy Gardens - had Chicken Maryland and 2 scoops of Chocolate Ice Cream.
Chicken Maryland was pretty decent..nothing really special for RM18...but the ice cream was fantastic :D

- Received a note that the the -R.V- R32 card is ready..now to fork out money...
This is R32 number.....5 i have. (6 if you count CY+JA which is with Ricky (@GT2))
- Lili★ - Current one, A3 rank, 1283 stars.
- Lili★ - Second one, given to the special someone, B2 rank but I have it for the moment, 443 stars.
- Lili★ - Third one, but first Lili★ made. Currently at 800HP/DG, Stage 44. No stars. :3
- ★1588 - Pros call this the rubbish car (I think it's just the reputation of that team...)but hey this card is so famous so I wanted one (and those connected to the pros all have one too). I don't remember how many stars this had...6000+? But these stars aren't mine anyways.
- -R.V- - Coming soon. :3 Don't remember how many stars (exactly 300?) but this one comes with a red aura - None of my cars have such an aura :3 - they are all either green or purple.

- Played Outrun 2 at MV...
Heart Attack mode owns. Although to be honest, I can only do so well at the Easy splits..the hard ones I can't do well..especially the blue cone request.

- .....and also played Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 3 at MV and had a 4 win streak going on.
- Hohoho, the first three wins I was pretty calm..the fourth one in Osaka..I think I spun out of control..my playstyle that is. I think that was the first time I got fired up on instinct...and I don't know why either!

- Finished Story mode 2nd loop for my Lili★ R32 till Stage 20.

Technically, 226 games more till S9 for my R32..provided I don't battle. Can be done by September..but I'll need a job to confirm that (No money = No WMMT)

- Tagged with Sato for Time Crisis 4
.....and found that all enemies still have double HP even when the partner is dead. :( I died at the last section of Stage 3 Area 1 because the double HP really kills my concentration...I needed to dodge more red sights I wasn't expecting (I usually play Solo because of this reason).

- Had a drink with my @D4 mates at Stevens Corner OUG right after...for about like 10 minutes.
Nothing much to say here...

- Posted my teammate's record.
- Needed to do it before I forget the 4 digit key because I don't have it noted anywhere.

That's all. :)

No comments: