Saturday, July 26, 2008

Gloomy days.

Lately I feel pretty gloomy.

It's not difficult to explain though. If you gave me this freedom this size I would surely say yes. But now...somehow I think that I am better off without it. Every day follows the same routine now and I've got to get a job soon...and even that's not going smooth. I'm applying by the masses and so far...not going well. This week is a dry spell = not a single interview.

I do know I've got to get a job by September...but suddenly even I'm not sure of that anymore. Eesh....

Besides that?

I feel like erasing myself out of existance for this gloomyness....I'd like to fly away somewhere far away...hmm..I think listening to piano pieces when you're a bit on the depressed side gets to you. Oh, and reading on sad story mangas too (Tomoyo After ~Dear Shining Memories~, I'm looking right at you).

[No, I'm not going to jump off a cliff and die -_-]

Oh well...just got to intensify efforts..before this gets worse.

No comments: