Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The plan :3

I hereby bring forth my WMMT plan to...S class two of my aces. :D

The first one:
Lili★ - Nissan Skyline GT-R (BNR32) - Rank A3 - Next Generation.

How to get there: 2x story mode (2 rank ups) + 86 ghost wins (1 rank up)
Rank will go in this order: A3 > A2 > A1 > S9
Total games to go as of today: 212.

I'm currently doing this one first as I use this for battle alot. If I feel like it I will also go for another 100 ghost wins for a place in the Level 10 Ghost slot (which then bumps my rank up to S8 :D). As for the title, I hope to change it but I'm not sure to change to what just yet.

The second one:
C★Eve - Mazda RX-8 Type S (SE3P) - Rank A2 - RX-8 King.

How to get there: 2x story mode (2 rank ups)
Rank will go in this order: A2 > A1 > S9
Total games to go as of today: 159.

My pride and joy seeing this is my second car (first was the Evo IX) that I tuned from scratch (and the first to make it through the story undefeated >_>), and stuck to this for some time. :3 But I'll do this one later after I'm done with the R32. As for any more rank ups after S9...that I need to give it a thought seeing I don't do so well in battle with this car (1000 stars - 1 rank up - possible S8 - currently at 651), and if I am willing to do any more story mode/ghost battles - this car is already a Level 10 ghost. As for the title - I'm abit reluctant to change it :p coz it sounds cool :D

Bottom line: Need money first >_>, or this plan won't be completed fast... as for what plans after this two has been done...that's for another day, coz I haven't given it much thought :3

I'm off to sleep -_- hopefully I don't wake up at 2pm AGAIN. -_-

No comments: